Abstracts/proposals should be sent electronically via EasyChair.
The language of the conference is English, however, panels in other languages are also welcome, and encouraged, especially, if they relate to the interrelations of African and non-Africa languages.
Proposal of panels should consist of:
- Title of the panel
- Proposed panellists
- Discussant (if necessary)
- Language (if different from English)
- Description of panel should not be more than 500 words
Abstract of individual papers:
- Anonymous single-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt. Title of the abstract should be be in boldface and centered.
- Abstracts should not be more than 300 words and must address the theme or sub-themes of the conference.
- The abstract should highlight the problem being investigated, methodology, significance of the study, as well as its findings.