Fundamental basic science informs technology development. The school of engineering sciences at University of Ghana uses multidisciplinary approach to develop new materials, computational tools as well as simple and affordable devices and processes. We seek to innovate using sustainable engineering sciences to address diverse range of societal challenges.
The theme of the conference is Sustainable Innovative Technology for Development and the thematic areas for abstraction submission are:
- Basic Exploratory Research
- Sustainable Solutions
Registering for conference
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference for paper to appear in the proceedings and scheduled for presentation, be it oral or poster.
- Conference charges
The conference charges (provided below) should be paid into the following bank account at Ecobank to the account number: 1441001823781 with account name College of Basic and Applied Sciences, University of Ghana
- Students – GHC 50.00
- Researchers – GHC100.00
- Industry – GHC 200.00
Registration Period: September 1, 2023 - October 31, 2023
- that modification of paper title and content will not be accepted after final submission.
- Onsite registration will be done for late participants.
Deadline for submission of final manuscript to be published in the CBAS Journal.
- Format for the paper
- Number of pages
- Number of authors
- Any other information
The benefits for participation in the SES Engineering Conference
- Conference badge (Name Tag)
- Conference bag
- Conference accessories (notepad, pen, etc)
- Certificate for presenters
- Conference proceedings
- Tea/coffee/milo/snack break
- Award (for the first 3 for oral and poster presentations)
- Manuscript to be published in the CBAS journal (special edition)
The abstract should be a maximum of 400 words, must include at most 5 keywords, must follow the format attached to the abstract submission portal and must include the following: background and problem statement, objectives (aims), brief methodology, major findings and impact.
Abstract submission Deadline: October 22, 2023
The dimensions of the poster should be 33.11" x 46.81" (A0 paper size). Click here to download a template of the poster presentation.
Conference Venue & Date
Venue: School of Engineering Sciences Building and ISSER Conference Center
Date: November 3, 2023
Click on the map(s) below to access locations to ISSER Conference Center and School of Engineering