- “An Assessment of Ghana’s Efforts in Achieving Sustainable Development”, Legon Journal of International Affairs (LEJIA), Vol. 4, No. 2, November 2007, Legon Centre for International Affairs, University of Ghana, Legon-Accra.
- (with Akoena, S.K.K.,. Agyire-Tettey, F.K and Mawutor G.) “ Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: Evidence from Ghana”, West Africa Journal of Monetary and Economic Integration, Volume 7, Number 2, December, 2007, West Africa Monetary Institute (WAMI), Accra.
- (with Rudolph Kuuzegh), “Development and Implementation of National Strategies for Sustainable Development The Case of Ghana.” A Technical Report Prepared for the Food Security and the Sustainable Development Division of the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA), Addis Ababa, 2007.
- “Towards a Liberian Employment Policy: labour Market Assessment for Liberia” A Technical Report submitted to the Employment Policy Division of the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Geneva, 2007.
- (with Osei-Assibey E.), (2008).” Environmental Sustainability and Poverty Reduction in Ghana”, in Joe Amoako-Tuffour and Bartholomew Armah (eds.) Poverty Reduction Strategies in Action: Perspectives and Lessons from Ghana New York, Lexington Books. ISBN-13:978-0- 7391-1010-2.
- (with Aryeetey Ernest and Osei Baffour )(2007), “Impact of Mining Sector Reforms on Output, Employment and Incomes, 1992-2002”,ISSER Technical Publication No. 75, ISSER, University of Ghana, Legon.
- (with Ramatu Al-hassan M., Assuming Brempong, S.) (2007), “The Organisation of Land Markets and Production in Ghana”, SSER Technical Publication No. 73, University of Ghana.
Publication or Research by: