In support of the University of Ghana's vision to become a "World Class research-intensive University" over the next decade, the TDTC provides UG faculty with the support needed to protect and promote their research outputs.
WHAT WE DO
- Create awareness on intellectual property;
- Receive intellectual property disclosures;
- Protect, market and license the University's intellectual property;
- Facilitate the transfer of technologies from the University;
- Negotiate license agreements;
- Distribute royalties and other revenue from commerciliasation;
- Maintain an inventory of the University's intellectual assets.
Currently, industry collaborators include the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI) and the Private Enterprise Federation. The TDTC welcomes collaboration from other private sector businesses.
Association of Ghana Industries
The Association of Ghana Industries is a voluntary business association of over 1200 members, made up of small, medium and large scale manufacturing and services industries in agro-processing, information technology, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, electronics and electrical, service industries, banking and advertising, etc…read more
Private Enterprise Foundation
The Private Enterprise Federation is a non-profit autonomous institution. Its founding members are Association of Ghana Industries, Ghana National Chamber of Commerce, Ghana Employers Association and the Federation of Associations of Ghanaian Exporters…read more