UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Vacancies for Security Guards
The University of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for enlistment as Guards in its Security Services Unit.
The prospective Guard must:
• Be at least 5” 8” tall (male), 5” 5” (female)
• Possess the GCE “O” Level or SSSCE/WASSCE or equivalent certificate with credits in 5 subjects including English Language.
• has attained the rank of Constable in the Police Service or equivalent status in the Armed Forces
• Be aged between 21-28 years.
• Previous experience in a recognized security organization will be an advantage.
Persons who answer to the above description may express their interest by reporting at the Athletics Oval, University of Ghana at 7.30 a.m. on Thursday, December 9, 2010 for screening. They should bring along a pen and originals of their birth and educational certificates.
The attire for the screening exercise is shorts, T-shirt and running shoes.