UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment as:
Applicants must possess:
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree and a professional law qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience after pupilage.
The Successful applicant will assist the Legal Counsel of the University in her duties. He/She will also be responsible for:
- Representing the University in court and ensuring efficient handling of disputes and negotiations.
- Drafting of contracts and agreements.
- Assisting the University in complying with various legal requirements.
- Preparing opinions, reports and memoranda on various legal issues.
- Providing secretarial services for Committees
Method of Application
An applicant is required to submit the completed application pack to: The Registrar, University of Ghana, P.O. Box LG 25, Legon, Accra, Ghana or email@example.com
The application pack should contain the following:
i. Completed application form for Senior Administrative and Professional positions (UAB Form 1B).
ii. Curriculum Vitae.
iii. Copies of relevant educational and professional certificate
Details of this advertisement and application forms (UAB Form 1B) can be found under Employment Opportunities at the University of Ghana website; www.ug.edu.gh
Applications should reach the Registrar by 30th June, 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.