The Alumni Affairs Unit is a unit under the Directorate of Public Affairs. Its primary role is to facilitate the relationship between the University and its alumni, specifically the Alumni Association.
An Assistant Registrar, by designation, the Alumni Relations Officer, is in charge of this Unit. This officer is also the Executive Secretary of the Alumni Association. He/She is responsible for the day-to-day activities which include the planning, organization and implementation of the following:
- Membership Drive/Registration
- Alumni Sponsored Projects
- Alumni Programmes & Activities
- Alumni Homecoming/Networking
- Open Forum with Final Year Students
- Vice-Chancellor’s Dinner Meetings
- Annual Dinner Dance
- Merchandise: Souvenir items
The Office has an Administrative Assistant, a Senior Accounting Assistant, a Clerk and a Driver.