STEPS FOR THE ON-LINE REGISTRATION
i. OBTAIN A PIN:
* You need your Student and Applicant Numbers to Login
* For Mature Students: Use your Student Number and Exam ID
* Graduate Students and all other applicants without Applicant No. or Exam
ID: Use your Student No. and last 5 digits of your student no.
Click here to visit the MIS Web PIn request webpage.
1. Visit the MIS Webpage (Link to the MIS Webpage is below this page)
2. Type in your Student ID Number and 5-digit PIN.
3. Then click on “Login” to enter the registration system.
4. Click on “Registration” under the Student iEnabler (on the left side of the screen) to see registration options available.
5. Click on “Qualification”.
6. Click on “2009” (the text has a light blue colour). Then click on “Register for this Qualification”.
7. Check if the following information presented is correct.
i. Academic Year;
iii. Mode of Study;
iv. Academic Period; and
v. Period of Study.
8. If the information is not correct, do not proceed. Click on LOG OUT to exit and send your complaint(s) to email@example.com. In sending the complaint, indicate your name and student ID number.
9. If the information is correct, click on SAVE and wait until a PROOF OF REGISTRATION page appears.
10. Click on LOG-OUT to EXIT
visit the MIS Webpage