Steps for the On-line Registration
1. Access the University Website: http://www.ug.edu.gh
2. Click on MIS Web link (third item on top of the thick blue banner).
3. Type in your Student ID Number and 5-digit PIN.
4. Then click on “Login” to enter the registration system.
5. Click on “Registration” under the Student iEnabler (on the left side of the screen).
7. Click on “Submit Registration”.
6. Then click on the “blue letters” under “Qualification Code” and select “Register for This Qualification”
8. Then click on “Save and Continue” to see the list of courses that are relevant to your level. To register for courses from the list, click on the small box close to the course code and title to select the courses you are required to register for this semester.
Note that once you complete your registration, you can only ADD to your courses but cannot DELETE.
9. Click on “Save and Continue” to view the courses you selected. You can click on “Restart Process” if you need to make some corrections.
10. Then click on “Continue”.
11. Click on “Accept Registration” to complete registration.
12. Click on “Printer Friendly Format” and print proof of registration.
13. Click on LOG-OUT to EXIT.
STUDENTS WHO HAVE NOT FULLY PAID THEIR ACADEMIC/ RESIDENTIAL (WHERE APPLICABLE) FEES WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO REGISTER ON-LINE.
STUDENTS WHO HAVE FULLY PAID THEIR FEES BUT CANNOT GET ACCESS SHOULD SEND A MAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL 020-8106480 FOR REDRESS.