The Dean of the Faculty of Science has the pleasure of inviting stakeholders and the general public to its 17th Faculty of Science Colloquium
Theme: "Reaching for Greater Heights in Science and Technology for National Development"
Date: 21st to 23rd March, 2012
Venue: Amegashie Auditiorium - University of Ghana Business School, Legon
Guest of Honour: Ms. Sherry Ayittey, Honourable Minister of Environment, Science & Technology
Keynote Speaker: Dr. A. B. Salifu, Director-General, Council for Scientific & Industrial Research
Special Guest: The French Ambassador to Ghana
The highlights of activities include:
- Plenary Session
- Business Session
- Oral & Poster Presentations of Scientific Papers
- Exhibition & Job Fair
- Dr. Abdul-Nashiru (CEO, Export Development & Investment Fund) - "Funding Opportunities for Science & Technology"
- Dr. Toni Aubynn (CEO, Ghana Chamber of Mines) - "Mineral/Oil & Gas - Exploration & Exploitation"
- Ambassador Kabral Amihere (Chairman, National Media Commission) - "Science Journalism"
- Mr. Totobi Quakyi (Board Chairman, National Communication Authority) - "Telecommunication"