- A Multidisciplinary National Study on Socio-Cultural Practices that Spread/Prevent HIV/AIDS in Ghana.
- A study on the Concept of “Active Leisure the Loss of Relevant Identity and Sense of Belonging After Age 50 – 75. In the Greater Accra, Eastern and Volta Regions. January, in Collaboration with Bar IIan University of Israel, Department of Education, Co-ordinators/Researchers Dr. Mati Ronen and Dr. Pelled Smadar.
Isaac Kofi Biney
- Gender Issues that Impinge on Access and Equity of the Masters Programme in the Institute of Adult Education, University of Ghana. – Published 2009. By Dr. Daniel Oduro-Mensah; Dr. Isaac Kofi Biney & Ms. Gail Ama Ashong
- Addressing the Poverty Situation in Ghanaian Communities: Strategies and Challenges – Published in 2010. By Dr. Daniel Oduro-Mensah and Dr. Isaac Kofi Biney.
- Health and Development: Focusing on the Youth. By Dr. Daniel Oduro-Mensah and Dr. Isaac Kofi Biney. Published 2012.
- The Problem of Youth Unemployment and its Implications for Youth Development in Ghana. – Published 2012. By Dr. Daniel Oduro-Mensah & Dr. Isaac Kofi Biney