Accommodation on Campus

All students who have been admitted at full time Legon campus and Korle Bu Campus are required to make residential application

However, students who wish to stay out of campus should select non-residence in the application process. 


Schedule of Residential Fees for the 2020-2021 Academic Year

View Residential fees for University Halls

View Residential Fees for Private Hostels