All visiting students are expected to arrive between August 1 and August 5, 2012
- Airport pick up service will be provided by the International Programmes Office for visiting students during the stipulated dates.
- For this service, kindly send flight details via email@example.com before July 27, 2012
- Students who arrive before August 1 or after August 5, 2012 can pick up an airport cab (taxi) to the International Students Hostel which is found on the University of Ghana campus ( Note the cab registration number)
Payment of Fees
All visiting students are expected to pay their fees prior to registration. Students who fail to present their proof of payment will not be allowed to register.
- The International Programmes Office will organize a compulsory orientation programme (scheduled for August 6 and August 7, 2012) for all visiting students.
Students are to report for registration at the International Programmes Office from August 8 to August 10, 2012 with the following:
- Original copy of admission letter
- Original copy of receipt of school fees payment
- Medical Insurance (You can procure this either in your home country or in Ghana.)
Teaching begins on August 13, 2012. Examinations will start on November 19 and end on December 17, 2012
This is a formal party organized for all visiting students in order to introduce them to the rich Ghanaian culture and heritage. The date will be communicated later.
NB: Students are encouraged to bring along traditional attires (attires that tell something about your country) for some programmes which may be organized by the International Programmes Office.
- Housing will be provided at the International Students’ Hostel (ISH).
- Rooms are furnished with a bed, desk, chair and wardrobe. It is the responsibility of students to buy their own linen, pillows and any other required item.
Details of Resident Assistants will be provided in due course.
Kindly visit our facebook page, ‘International Programmes Office, University of Ghana’and‘like’ it to be updated on the activities of the office.
Tel: +233 302 518 068
Tel/Fax: +233 302 507 147
Emergency Number: +233287299353